Thursday, March 20, 2014

Latest creations

Good evening lovelies,

I've been delving into the Originals cardmaking how-to book this week and I'm loving it. If you follow me on instagram or Twitter, you'll have seen these. For those of you that aren't yet following me on social media, here's what I've been up to. :)

These are two of the many how-to books from Close to my Heart. Very much worth the $20 price tag each!
The first of my limited edition 5 card sets, "Sarita Sentiments". This set of five handmade and hand stamped cards is $10. I have four sets available for purchase. 
One set all packaged up, ready for sale.
The start of my second limited edition set, "Laughing Lola Sentiments". Keep an eye out for the rest of the series!
Did you know that I sell my cards, and possibly some premade pages? I do! My cards for sale are listed under two albums on my Facebook page. Prices range from $2.50 up to $5.00 for a custom order. Need a special card for an occasion and don't see one in my shop that fits? Contact me for a custom order quote. My most recent custom order went down fantastically with the orderer and recipient! Like the cards I have on offer and want to make them yourself? Come to my cardmaking workshops! Learn the techniques I use with stamping, layout, design and assembly. It's a fun afternoon of creating and getting inky!

Don't forget, my order cutoff date is coming up quickly. March 28th, get in touch with me asap to add your selections!

Happy shopping and crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.