Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Brand new project

So... yesterday was our monthly Consultant Fun Day in Brisbane. Lots of extra table spaces made for plenty of room to spread out.

I wanted to finish up my haul of Ivy Lane pages (from the WOTG kit) and get started on my National Scrapbook Day II prep. I finished my Ivy Lane pages and a brand new project...

My view for the day, inside The Carson Room, overlooking the Bowls Club greens. A beautiful sunny day, perfect lighting for scrapping!
A hard day at the office! A rainbow tower of Exclusive Inks and a Carmel Iced Coffee... ;)
My cup is in a tray to catch dribbles and drips. Don't drink and crop!

All my odds and ends. Double stick tape, foam sticky dots, assorted ribbons, bakers twines, shimmer trim, scissors, extra blades for my trimmer, glue dots, my stamp scrubber, stamp spritz, liquid glass, baby wipes (you never know when you'll need em!), my range of Picture My Life cards - see here, glitter gems, pens, stamps.
Page 3 of Ivy Lane WOTG kit, part of my Mother's Day pages.
Pages 3 & 4 of Ivy Lane WOTG, laying out which stamps I wanted to use and which ink colors! Glamour Upper & Lowercase alphabets, Swirls Around, I Adore You (nla), Smokey Plum, Desert Sand, Hollyhock.
Hmm... what to choose for lunch?
My usual, chicken parmy!
I finished this page and stuck down the picture. This is one of the pages I'm teaching at NSD II!
This is the other page I'm teaching at NSD II. Have you booked in yet? Spaces are still available!

After dinner, I started on the off the page project we were challenged to make. I was determined to use May's stamp of the month: You’ve Got a Friend.
Products used Ivy Lane B&T paper, Hollyhock and Colonial White cardstocks, Hollyhock ink, May Stamp of the Month, Gold shimmer trim (only available in the Ivy Lane cardmaking kit), glue pen, and a 3x3 MyAcrylix block.
How cute is this repurposed DVD storage case?

Inside is a covered notebook, a pen and pen loop, and a pocket full of little 3x3 thank you notecards. Perfect for keeping your petrol receipts in your glovebox, a grocery list and pen safe in your purse, keeping little ones entertained, or just for doodling. I'm teaching this at my next evening workshop. Keep an eye out for more details!
Products used: Whisper and Colonial White cardstocks, Ivy Lane B&T paper, Gold shimmer trim, Outdoor Denim ink, glue dots, May stamp of the month.
May SotM is only available til the 31st. Make sure you don't miss out! It's a really cute and versatile stampset. Just look how I've used it multiple times in this one off the page project. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.