Thursday, May 22, 2014

Time to party

Good afternoon my lovelies! This is breaking news! My first ever Base and Bling fundraiser, benefiting a cause very close to my heart, SIDS & Kids Qld.

As a bereaved mother twice over, I have benefited greatly from the free grief counseling services provided by SIDS&Kids. They are a wonderful organization, making a real difference for grieving families. They run on donations, and every dollar helps keep their doors open another day.

For the months of May and June, with every $20 necklace sold in my studio, I'm donating $5 to SIDS&Kids.
SIDS & Kids Qld fundraising flyer
So far, I've got $15 sitting here for donation. Lets get that number up higher!

Contact me, Creating with Kara Davies, your Independent Close To My Heart Consultant. Book a jewelry party, make and take home a beautiful bespoke necklace, all the while helping a greatly needed service keep running.

Please share this image and book a jewelry party. I want to walk in to the SIDS & Kids office on the 1st of July with a big fat donation!

Will you help me help them?
Please share the word!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.