Sunday, May 25, 2014

Future Planning

Good evening everyone!

A bit of future planning tonight. A couple things are in the works and I need some responses.

First things first... a bit of housekeeping. I'm updating my list of customer details, in order to make sure I serve you best.

Could you all take a minute and email me the following? I don't want to be contacting you about things you're not interested in! Also, please let me know if you don't want to be contacted any further.

Name, Email, Phone, Address, How you found me, Email newsletters? Yes/No. I'm interested in: Scrapbooking, StudioJ, Cardmaking, Pocket Scrapbooking, General Papercrafting, Attending a workshop, Hosting a workshop, Hosting a party, Attending a camp, Becoming a consultant

Second thing... there's a camp coming up!
Positions are available at a scrapbooking/cardmaking/papercrafting retreat at Brookfield, 24-26 October. Cost will be around $200 and it's expected there will be early check-in from 10am Friday (check-out is 4pm Sunday). A weekend away - with all meals included (special diets catered for) AND no cleaning - is a great opportunity for some 'me time' so you can make some serious progress on those craft projects which keep vying for your time.

Can you let me know ASAP if you: 
(a) definitely want to come
(b) would like to but can't confirm yet
(c) definitely won't be going.

We need numbers to confirm the booking. Thank you so much!

Don't forget, time is running out to get the exclusive May Stamp of the Month and Free To Be Me paper pack. Once May is over, these items are no longer available. Don't miss out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.