Thursday, May 1, 2014

National Scrapbook Day!

Join me here in my studio for a huge day full of scrapping, cardmaking, stamping and fun!

This year I'm using the *gorgeous* new range called Ivy Lane.
I'll be teaching the gorgeous Sunburst technique* for cards and traditional pages. I'll also be teaching the Ivy Lane cardmaking kit* on the day. Basic and some advanced stamping techniques will also be shown.

Bring your current projects and toolkit** for a great day full of fun in my studio.

Morning tea, afternoon tea, and a chicken curry dinner (with rice and homemade garlic flatbread) are included. BYO lunch and your favorite coffee cup. $25 for the day includes sunburst supplies, Ivy Lane cardmaking supplies, and above mentioned catering.

In addition, both the Base&Bling Jewelry Buffet and Picture My Life Buffet will be set up. If you've wanted to try either of these ranges, this is the perfect day to try!
Please note: Base&Bling is an additional cost of $20, PML is an additional $10. Both payable in advance via direct deposit or in cash on the day. For the PML buffet, please bring 10 4x6 photos of a similar theme (family, children, your most recent holiday, favorite hobby, etc).

Spaces are limited, please book in by May 10. Contact me by email and I'll send out payment details. Spot not guaranteed until I've received payment.

Important information:
-my kitchen is *not* gluten free, dairy free, or nut free. 
If this affects you, please let me know.
-I will have all materials needed to complete the featured projects available for your use. Please bring your own toolkit, especially trimmer and adhesives.
-Spaces are limited, please book in by May 10. Contact me by email and I'll send out payment details. Spot is not guaranteed until I've received payment.

*Materials provided.
** This is the toolkit I recommend. You can order these items at any time directly from my website and have them shipped straight to your door. Or, you can add them to your booking and I'll have them waiting for you.
For scrappers and cardmakers: 12 inch trimmer, scissors, tombow and refill, glue pen, Versamat, bone folder, My Acrylix™ Block Starter Kit, stamp scrubber and spritz. Extra items that come in handy: sanding kit, daubers, sponge, 3D foam tape, piercing kit. For scrapbooking, an album and memory protectors. For cardmakers, please look at the Cardmaking Accessories part of my shop. I suggest the White and Colonial White 50 packs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.