Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New fun

How's everyone doing with the 30 Day Photo challenge? Not quite your style? I've got two other challenges up and running! One is a color challenge, one is a layout challenge. Read on!

*New!* Weekly Color Challenge
Each week on Tuesday night, I'll post the week's colors on instagram. Use CTMH inks and/or cardstocks, and make something. A card, a page, an off the page item... challenge yourself! The most unique creation will win a prize (Australia only). Winner will be announced here.

Post your creation on Twitter or instagram using the tag #ColorChallengeCWKD by Monday morning. Wanna play along?

This week's colors are:

ScrapYourStash Layout
Join me in scrapping your stash of supplies and getting pages done. Each month a new layout will be chosen from one of our range of how to books. I'll post what I've come up with and I hope you're inspired to take a chance on a new layout idea. Great for breaking out of creative ruts!

Current SYS layout
Image by Lynda Y, Consultant NSW
Reflections Book 4m. Main Frame - Border Cutout (p. 64) and 10d. Sampler - Pieced (p. 124)

And here's how I've interpreted this layout! I used the May exclusive Free To Be Me paper pack:
You'll see that I rotated both pages just a bit.. It adds a bit more interest than plain straight on like the instructions show.

I've also been busy behind the scenes this long weekend making up samples for my upcoming cardmaking workshops. Keep your peepers peeled!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.