Thursday, June 12, 2014

News Flash

I just wanted to remind you of some upcoming workshop dates - and then the news tonight from Close To My Heart is the release of their retiring products list, so I've attached that. With a new Ideas/Catalogue Book being released on 1 August, they've announced what will not be continuing. 

I've emailed it to those on my email list. If you're not on that list, let me know.

The list is sorted into product groups to make it easier for you to locate items of interest - you can see the products on my website. There will be new paper packs to replace the current selection but we don't know what they'll be yet!

If you want to order anything, please let me know ASAP - I'll be putting in an order late next week on the 20th. Or place an order right away on my website, just click Join Kara's June Studio Order.


Upcoming Workshop Dates - Spaces limited 5 people each

Wednesday Scrapbooking Workshops $10 Cropalongs 1-3pm    ScrapYourStash 7-10pm
Includes instructions & nibblies 

Friday Cardmaking Workshops - $15 
June 20 & July 18 1-3pm
Includes card kit, afternoon tea, and instructions

Saturday Off The Page Workshops 
Notebook - $15 June 28 12-2pm
A clever covered notebook from an upcycled DVD case. Includes materials, nibblies and instructions.
Cards For A Year - $30  July 19 10a-2p  *Must rsvp with full payment by June 28!*
All the cards and gift tags you need for the year! Includes nibblies, instructions, and kit to make 10 mini cards & envelopes, 8 gift tags, a mini calendar to write down all those birthdays and anniversaries, and a pretty pen.

Have a look through the list and pop your order in asap - some items are flying off the warehouse shelves!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.