Saturday, July 12, 2014

Support

A lady in one of my various fb groups posted this yesterday. I immediately thought "that's so true!" and asked if I could share it.
I truly enjoy making all my cards that I have for sale. A lot of love and time goes into each and every one of them. I speak for all the crafters and artists out there when I say, support handmade local artists! Sales of our work is our bread and butter, the stuff that pays our bills and puts food on our tables. The next time you happen upon a stall in your local shops, outside the library, or at a fete, spend a bit of time rifling through the artist's wares for sale. Make it a point to pick out an item or two and support your locals. Your purchase just might make the difference in an artist being able to pay their rent on time or feed their family for the week.

Grazie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.