Sunday, October 26, 2014

Scrap Your Stash

Alright ladies. Time to fess up!

How many of you relate to this graphic?
{Source}
Like many scrappers and paper crafters, I've got a stash of papers just waiting to be used. It's time to stop hoarding and get using ladies! One of the mantras I've learned from Close To My Heart is "Consume, don't collect." That means use the papers that are currently available, not buy them and hold onto them for ages and have a huge stash that's just wasting space in your craft room. Use what you have ladies! We bought our supplies with every intention of using them, then we either forget about them or just hoard them. It is time to break that cycle!

Stuck for ideas of what to do with your hoard of papers and cardstocks and embellishments? I've got just the thing. I call it "Scrap Your Stash". Each Wednesday from 1-3pm, I teach a layout from one of Close To My Heart's various how to ideas books. I use the pile of papers in my stash and come up with some really neat and beautiful pages that I never would if I just sat and scrapped freehand.

Why not try out a Scrap Your Stash session? It's only 2 hours and $10. That includes full directions of a double page layout, assistance from me, advice, and nibblies. (Not bad for $10!) My next session is this Wednesday, October 29th from 1-3pm here in my studio. Come along, try it out, and see what you can do with just a lil inspiration. If, at the end of the session, it's just not for you? No worries.

Are you coming to my next Scrap Your Stash session? Contact me for location and directions.

I hope to see you this Wednesday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.