Monday, October 27, 2014

Something New...

I'm launching something new in November. Coffee Craft & Chat.


In an effort to get my name out there to the general public, I'll be out at a local coffee shop. Come have a chat over a cuppa!

I'll have the Annual Inspirations and the new Seasonal Expressions (launching in December) books with me, plus a little Try Me project. A free trial! Could be a card, could be a gift tag, could be something else.

Have a play and see just what Close To My Heart has to offer. No pressure, just come and try it. If you love it, great! I'd love to be your consultant! Try it and don't like it? No worries!

I'll be at Westfield Garden City Starbucks from 10am-12pm.

Come see me this Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.