Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2015 Update

Good evening all

2014 is nearly over and I'm getting a jump on planning out my 2015!

Here's how I'm structuring the next several months.

Each month will have a theme, and all my workshops will revolve around that theme. As the new Seasonal Expressions 1 & 2 become live, these themes may change around slightly.

1st Saturday of the month, I'm holding a scrapbooking WOTG event here in my studio. The fee is $60 and includes a full WOTG kit, use of my inks, full instructions, and afternoon tea.

Every Wednesday afternoon, I'm holding Scrap Your Stash events here in my studio. The fee is $10 and includes page kit, full instructions, and afternoon tea.

3rd Friday of the month, I'm holding cardmaking here. The fee is $15 and includes all materials needed, instructions, and afternoon tea.

Monthly themes:

January - to be announced
February - to be announced
March - Seaside
April - Brushed
May - Chalk It Up
June - Confetti Wishes
July - Wanderful


I've already put up details on my facebook page. Head over for more details, booking cutoff dates, and necessary toolkit listings. All my events require RSVPs and many require prepayment. Please check carefully as I'm unable to accept late bookings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.