Sunday, November 9, 2014

Christmas List

What do you want for Christmas?

{Source}

Make up a wish list, email it to me, show it to your family and tell them "Contact Kara, she knows what I want!"

My shop is open 24/7. I *highly* recommend ordering no later than December 2nd for arrival in time for Christmas gift giving. You can order through me and pick up from my studio OR you can order online and have your items shipped straight to your front door or directly to your loved ones! Shipping is a steal, starting at $9.50.

Looking for some gift suggestions? I've put together a few bundles here. Have a look and contact me today to order!

Shop now on:  CreatingwithKaraDavies.ctmh.com.au



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.