Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gift Bundle Ideas

Good evening my lovelies!

Are you looking for something to give as a gift this Christmas season? Stuck at just what goes with what? I've taken the liberty of putting together a few bundle ideas for you. Like a certain bundle? Contact me to purchase it! All bundles purchased through me will be gift wrapped for free. Pick up of gift wrapped bundles is from my studio only. Bundles ordered straight through me will incur postage of at least $3.

Please note: to ensure delivery in time for Christmas, bundle orders must be placed by 7pm November 26. After November 26, I cannot guarantee delivery in time for the big day.

If you'd rather have your bundle shipped to you, I can assist with that. Postage will be at least $9.50 and your items will not be gift wrapped, nor will freebies apply.

The choice is yours! :) Now, let's get shopping shall we? Here we go!

Bundles 1-3 are perfect for those that *love* to scrap everything in the moment as it happens. Each bundle contains a stunning My Crush™ book, matching embellishments, a journaling pen, and a choice of adhesive. Great for children or teenagers, documenting your travels, as a recipe book, as a version of December Daily, or just as a unique daily journal. My Crush™ is also perfect for those wanting to dip their toe in the waters of CTMH to see what all the fuss is about, and for die hard smashbookers alike!

In The Pink My Crush™ Bundle  $47 + shipping
Wildwood My Crush™ Bundle  $47 + shipping
Holiday Happenings My Crush™ Bundle  $47 + shipping
Bundles 4-6 are perfect for those that like their crafting off the page. A delightful treat bag kit, perfect for gifting sweet treats to friends and family or even colleagues. Also, an elegant cardmaking kit, perfect for almost any occasion.

Christmas Sweets Cut Above Treat Kit Bundle $52 + shipping
Cut Above™ Cardmaking Bundle $46.50 + shipping
Cardmaking 101 Bundle $71 + shipping
Bundles 7-8 are for those that love scrapbooking. I cater for both traditional scrappers AND pocket scrappers! Digital divas, this is for you.

Picture My Life™ Bundle $90.50 + shipping
Scrappers Heaven Bundle $144.50 + shipping
Bundles 9-10 are for the supply enthusiasts. You can never have enough tools in your crafting supplies! ;)

Tool Kit 1 Bundle $104.50 + shipping
Tool Kit 2 Bundle $86 + shipping

Bundle orders close 7pm November 26. Get in quick to ensure delivery before Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.