Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Brissie Christmas Party

Oh wow, what a fun night out with my sister consultants including my lovely team member Vanessa! She drove down from Rockhampton and Gladstone yesterday just for the occasion. Dedication!


I won a lucky dip door prize (a Hopscotch paper packet!) and I got a GORGEOUS Cricut Christmas cake in the Secret Santa Swap! You'll have to check back tomorrow after I've had a chance to download the photos.


Fabulous evening of food fun friends and frivolity in a fantastic new venue! Bring on 2015!!!!!

My Secret Santa Swap item.
Photo prop shenanigans with Shirley D.
Edit: Here's the GORGEOUS Cricut Christmas Cake I got in the swap last night!
 Each wedge comes out and is filled with chocolates, rolled paper flowers, or page embellishments.
 The rolled flower centerpiece also comes out. So stunning!
Choccies!
Oh my, I cannot wait to recreate this lovely cake in the new year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.