Sunday, December 7, 2014

Important Read

Good sunny Sunday afternoon my lovelies!

2014 is rapidly winding down to a close and there's some important details that I'd like to make you all aware of.

If you've checked out my facebook events page lately, you'll have noticed that some events are specified as prepayment required. As all materials are ordered in via the US, and with holiday shipping backlogs now upon us, it is necessary that you pay for your workshop when you book in. It can take up to 3 weeks (sometimes longer!) for supplies to arrive here on Aussie shores. Prepayment ensures that your spot and supplies are secured. I'd hate for anyone to miss out simply because they didn't book in and pay on time!

Note: Workshoppers that book in to events well in advance also get spoiled on the day. Be the first to book in and you'll get a prize! The earlier you book in, the better.

I've only 2 more events in December before I close my studio workshop down for my birthday and for Christmas. Prepayment for these events is essential. Please take a look and contact me today to guarantee your spot for the fun coming in 2015!

Stuck for what you want for Christmas this year? Why not ask your family for the gift of a workshop spot? Have them contact me ASAP to arrange it all!

Bookings closing soon:

New Year's Kick Off with Hopscotch $60 Prepayment is required by 7pm December 10.

Hopscotch Cardmaking $15 Prepayment is required by 7pm January 4.

Australia Day Crop $30 Prepayment is required by 7pm January 6. OR Earn a free ticket to this exclusive event by purchasing $50 or more from Seasonal Expressions by 7pm December 15.

Perpetual Flip Calendar $60 Prepayment is required by 7pm January 6.

Start checking your January calendars folks, see which workshops interest you, and book in ASAP. You won't regret it!

Thank you all for your support and patronage of my business this year.

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.