Friday, October 11, 2013

Christmas Cards

I've posted on my card designs earlier. Here they are together!

Again, my apologies for the low picture quality. I'll repost once I get access to a better camera. Clockwise from top left: Christmas Joy, Mr. Merry & Bright, Cuppa Cheer.


Step by step, I'll show you how to make these cards in my workshop. I'm an utter newbie at stamping with CTMH products and I made these. You can too! Plus, you get afternoon tea and a 2x2 block AND two stamps to take home.

Choose two of these three stamps when you register:
Tree Delights (source) - Santa's Greeting (source) - A Little Gift (source)
These are perfect for stamping the back of your envelopes, for making your own custom wrapping paper, stamping placemats, you name it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.