Thursday, October 3, 2013

Introducing.....

Christmas Joy!
This is the very first design I've created for my Christmas cardmaking workshops. Very simple yet very elegant and easily interchangeable with the colors. The designs I've come up with are very simple and designed for complete utter stamping and cardmaking newbies to easily replicate and assemble.

I am SO excited to share this with you! When you arrive at my workshop, you'll be walked through step by step and shown how to make this design. After you've got one done, the rest just come together in a flash. The longest part of this for me was all the sticking down!

Tonight I'm creating the other two designs that I'll be teaching at my workshops. Who wants to see them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.