Thursday, January 16, 2014

New for 2014

Morning everyone! I'm finalizing my workshop dates for the next couple months. But first a bit of housekeeping.

Here's the details on how I'm running things this year.

-Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kit crops are the 3rd Wednesday *night* of each month from 7-10pm here in my studio.

-Cardmaking crops are the 3rd Friday *afternoon* of each month from 1-3pm here in my studio.

-Studio events are limited to 5 people each.
That's all the space I have in my studio currently. Don't worry, I will offer a second event if more than 5 people book in.

-All bookings must be paid for (by direct deposit) in advance.
This is for planning and catering purposes. Payment and location details will be given at time of booking. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made. I'll confirm your booking via email.

-You must must must pre-order your workshop kits.
Full payment is required at time of pre-ordering. Order cutoff dates will be announced well in advance. It can take up to 3 weeks for supplies to arrive from the California warehouse! Once the cut off date has passed, all fully paid kits will be ordered and notifications will be emailed out to you.

-I highly recommend that you bring a tool kit to each of my events.
This consists of scissors, a 12" paper trimmer, adhesive of choice, stamping blocks and stamp cleaner. These can be added to your workshop kits and ordered in for you. (I will have these supplies available for newbies.)

-Joint group events run with other Consultants have different booking and space requirements. These will be posted as soon as I have them.

NEW for 2014. For every Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, and Cropalong you attend in my studio you'll receive a ticket into a special drawing. Winners will be drawn on our big joint crop on National Scrapbooking Day - May 17th. You must be present to win. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs!

My full event schedule will be posted in the morning. I'm up waaaay past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.