Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Sneak Peek

Yesterday at our Brisbane Consultant Fun Day, I made this little paper album for our mates who got married on the 4th.

It's 20 pages long, 6"x7" in size, and cut by hand. No Cricut machine required! I used a mix of old and new supplies to make it.

For Always paper packet, For Always WOTG stamp set, assorted blocks, black and sorbet inks, mini sparkles, pink glitter gems, sorbet cardstock, stamp scrubber, stamp spritz, glamour lowercase alphabet stamp set, sparkle flourishes, Chantilly WOTG stamp set, Slate washi tape, and For Always my stickease.

The bride and groom haven't seen the entire book yet so here's a quick sneaky peek. I'll post the whole album after they've seen it.


I did this project as a once off to use my instagram photos. This could *easily* be adapted to fit one of our My Creations™ Kraft 3-Ring Albums. Use those instagram photos ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.