Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More My Reflections

I came up with these page challenges while watching the ice dancing and the bobsledding last night. I miss my winter!

Now to find pictures for these layouts...

Tommy challenge pages - materials used: Tommy WOTG kit (retiring item), Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, various Exclusive Inks, micro tip scissors, My Reflections book.
LH - Reflections pg 15
RH Reflections pg 110
Laughing Lola challege pages - materials used: Laughing Lola WOTG kit (retiring item), Laughing Lola complements, Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, various Exclusive Inks, micro tip scissors, My Reflections book, teal shimmer trim, glue dots.
LH - Reflections pg 62
Finished! A few mats under my picture and some embellishments really perk this page up.
RH - Reflections pg 79
Completed full spread.
Are you coming to my Studio Open Day? Plenty of spaces still available! These will be on display for you to see first hand. Like what you see? You can place an order on the spot! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.